lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

Michael Furchert's aunt

In our family, we use to gather in every special occasion before the Berlin wall was built. As my sister said: "with god all things are possible!"

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My family was separated. My sister, her husband or even my nephew I was not able to see them when the Berlin wall was built. When we were more than 11 month separated, I started losing my hope of seeing them again. But when we get to know that they have approved a 10 days passport so as to cross the wall, I was so happy; I knew that god was not going to leave us. We could only celebrate the 60th anniversary of our parents.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A year has passed since the Berlin wall was destroyed. I´m not as young as before but I can live some years more. My family is united again because we never stop believing and we pray every night so that we could be together again. Now he is celebrating Christmas all together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario