domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

After the king's speech

Dear Dr. Logue,
                          I am writing this letter so as to introduce my self and  ask your service. My name is Candela Moure and I have a daughter, Camille Pita Romero. She is 20 years old and she is a stammer since she started taking.


                     My husband and I have tried everything, but nothing seems to improve, that’s why we need your help. My husband is the Duchess cousing and she has recommended you, concerning on the fact that you helped the duke of York.


                          Her last doctor was not as effective as we need, he made her nervous that now she does not want to speak at all. If you are fine with helping my daughter, I would like to be informe about how much will your serves cost and where and how the session will be.
                              Your sincerely.


                   Candela Moure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario